We are now supplying self-closing Tubeclamp gates that are designed to offer permanent personal protection and can be used both indoor and outdoor in a range of industrial applications and are quick and easy to assemble.
Examples of these are:
- An opening or closing on a stairway or walkway
- Ladder Access Points / Protecting access on rooftops
- Controlled areas where regular access for maintenance and inspection is required
Our self-closing gates are available in a variety of sizes and finishes, the gates are produced in quality galvanised steel and can be supplied Powder Coated - Yellow to RAL 1021 for extra visibility.
They can be easily installed on new and existing systems and can be cut down to size on-site during install to fit desired opening/aperture.
The Galvanised Steel Tube to EN 10255 is 33.7mm diameter x 3.2mm wall thickness and can be fitted onto posts 33.7, 42.4 and 48.3 mm diameter and comes complete with fixing pack containing 3 U Bolts for each size complete with M8 and M10 nuts and washers.
Our safety gates are compliant with EN IOS 14122 parts 3 and 4 Safety and Machinery. Permanent means of access to machinery, EN13374 temporary edge protection systems and are also CE marked for safety.
- Single height gates for openings up to 1M wide x 668mm high
- Double width gates for openings greater than 1M (max. width 1.8m) x 668mm high
- Full height gates are 1M wide x 1.06M Hight and designed to comply with EN 4211: Specification for permanently fixed ladders
Features and Benefits
- Available in Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel or Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- Can be retro-fitted to existing structures
- Reversible hinges
- Spring loaded to automatically close behind the user
- Fully adjustable to suit smaller apertures
- Salt Spray tested to ASTM B117 - 11 Neutral Solutions over 200 hours
- Life Cycle Tested - Opening and Closing of gate through 90 degrees 50,000 cycles without failure
- Can withstand loads up to 225Kg